Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stealthy in Seattle





I'm feeling a little guilty tonight after returning to LA from a weekend in Seattle, my former home of nearly 20 years. It's not that I was avoiding friends. It's just that I had a specific purpose for returning after leaving earlier this year to pursue professional endeavors. My 8th-grade daughter was nominated by her school Principal and her Science teacher to attend a 2-day leadership workshop at Microsoft in Redmond, WA. Sunday was parent/family day.

I surprised my baby girl Friday night. She had no clue I was flying in. She cried. I cried.

I also got to spend quality time with my sons. #familyfirst I better not leave out Mr. Biggs and Lil' Chingy!!! Love those guys!

I'm back in LA now launching a business, but my heart is full and my passion is stronger than ever.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment